If you’re currently living with neck and or shoulder pain, here’s 7 reasons why it could
be lasting longer than it should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help, and as soon as they wore off Neck and Shoulder Pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Neck and Shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like heat pads or TENS but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Neck or Shoulder pain was so bad, but it still irritates you daily
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If you would like to get solid advice for FREE, click the link below to schedule a Discovery Call or Free Screening online or by phone.
Click the link below to receive appointment availability and cost inquiry.